The Building Project
The final project will depend on how much money is raised. The project would include some of the following elements, which reflect the congregation’s priorities identified over these past two years:
- Accessibility -- adding an elevator to make all levels of the building accessible, and creating a wheelchair-accessible restroom.
- Religious Education Wing -- renovating current rooms so they can be used for multipurpose meetings and classes for all ages, possibly including reconfigurations, improved ventilation, replacing leaky windows, and upgrading surfaces and finishes.
- Parlor and Vestry -- adding dividers and/or folding doors so groups can meet with fewer distractions.
- Sanctuary -- adding more efficient seating to expand capacity, and upgrading the sound system.
- Signage -- improving signs inside and outside the building.