Ferry Beach Pricing and Accommodations
► Registration begins July 1
1) Lodge registration: includes two nights lodging in dormitories/rooms with bunk beds and five buffet meals.
$130 per adult
$100 for children ages 13-21
$75 for children ages 5-12
There is a FAMILY CAP of $400.
Please note with regard to Ferry Beach housing:
- Due to the demand, single occupancy is rarely possible.
- Families of two (parent-child party) will likely share a two-bunk-bed room with another family.
2) Camping registration: Ferry Beach campsites plus Meal Plan
$16/night for campsites plus Meal Plan as below
3) Hotel registration:
Prices for nearby hotels/motels/B&Bs vary; arrangements are made privately. Click here for a list of nearby hotels and motels.
You pay for Meal Plan as below.
Meal Plan for campers and those staying off-site:
$62.00 for adults >13
$40.00 per child ages 5 to 12
Checks should be made out to First Parish with “Ferry Beach“ in the memo line.
Fees cannot be prorated.
There are no refunds 14 days or less prior to the retreat.
AGAIN, SCHOLARSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE.
All are welcome.
If the cost of the weekend is an obstacle, please speak with Rev. Marta Flanagan. Please do not let financial constraints impede you!
You’re coming? Yay!
Arrival and departure:
- Click here for directions to Ferry Beach
- Check in begins at 5:00 pm Friday evening (or arrive anytime that evening).
- You need to check out of your room by 10:00 am Sunday, but you can stay on the beach as long as you like.
- Lunch is served on Sunday!
► Register via our Online Registration Form
For more information:
- Pictures of the Ferry Beach campus and other details may be found on the Ferry Beach website
- Please don’t hesitate to contact a member of the First Parish Ferry Beach Planning Committee with any questions.