There are two ways to pledge during our annual stewardship drive each spring. You can go online and use Realm to pledge and set up automatic payments or you can submit a paper pledge form.
- Go to www.onrealm.org/fpuu and log in.
- Select the Giving tab in the left column of your profile
- Click the +Pledge button
- Enter your pledge total for the year and hit Enter. Check that the displayed total is correct.
- Click “Save & Set Up Online Gift”
- If you just want to enter a pledge, click “Save Pledge”.
- You’ll see your total pledge in the “Give” and the fund set for Stewardship.
- Choose the frequency of your giving from the dropdown (default is One Time)
- Choose the start date, day of the month, end date, and number of payments, if needed.
- IMPORTANT: If you choose a frequency other than One time, reduce the Give amount so you don’t overpay!
- Choose a saved payment method or add a new method.
- Save money for First Parish! Using a bank account rather than a credit or debit card reduces the fee that First Parish has to pay.
- Click the blue “Give” button and you’re done!
Use paper to pledge or pay
Pledge using a pledge card. Put it in the offering basket during worship, or mail it to First Parish (630 Mass Ave, Arlington MA 02476).
Give by check: Write “pledge” on your check memo line, and put it in the offering basket during worship, or mail it to First Parish (630 Mass Ave, Arlington MA 02476).
Giving using stock or mutual funds: If you own securities that have increased in value, you can donate them to First Parish as (part of) your pledge, and receive full credit as a tax donation. Donating stock this way can eliminate or significantly reduce your capital gains taxes. For instructions email the office manager at email@example.com or call 781-648-3799 x 201.
- Realm issues (e.g. logging in): email Realm@firstparish.info
- About stewardship or pledging issues: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have never used Realm and need help, email the office manager at Realm@firstparish.info
- You may also visit the Realm help web site to view instructions on using the database.