First Parish Unitarian Universalist
630 Massachusetts Avenue
Arlington, MA 02476-5070
The accessible entrance is several yards west, next to the Arlington Library, with a circular driveway for easy drop off and pick up.
Office Hours September-June:
- Monday 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Tuesday 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, Thursday & Friday: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
We operate on a more limited office schedule in July and August.
How to Find Us
From 128 (Route 95)
Take Route 2 East to the exit marked “Route 60 Arlington.” At the bottom of the ramp turn left onto Route 60 / Pleasant St. Stay on Pleasant St. until it intersects Mass Ave. in the center of Arlington. First Parish is the white church on your left.
From Downtown Boston
Take Storrow Drive westbound until it intersects Route 2 West. Take Route 2 West to the Pleasant St./Arlington Exit. At the bottom of the ramp turn right onto Pleasant St. Stay on Pleasant St. until it intersects Mass Ave. in the center of Arlington. First Parish is the white church on your left.
Follow Mass Ave. west until it crosses Pleasant St. in Arlington center. First Parish is the white church on your left.
Via Public Transportation
A number of buses connect Arlington center to the Red Line. During the week, the 79, the 350, and the 67 buses are available at Alewife station. On Sunday, when buses run less frequently, the 77 bus from from Harvard or Porter Square is the best bet. Complete bus schedules can be found at the MBTA web site.
There is ample parking on Sunday mornings in these areas:
- The municipal parking is on Mass Ave.lot behind Not Your Average Joe’s, the commercial block across the street from the church’s main entrance. Parking is free on Sundays.
- The spaces belonging to the town library to the right of the church on Mass. Ave. These are available to us on Sunday morning and evening and whenever else the library is closed. Follow this link for library hours.
- A small town parking area next to the Whittemore Robbins House behind the library. These are available to us at any time, except the rare occasions when there is an event at the house.
- Street parking on Mass. Ave. and Pleasant Street.