Note: Things like the guidelines and RE brochure, which are PDFs, need to be html for accessibility. (and the brochure is Fall 2018, so we need to think about keeping it up to date).
I realize that we also want to be able to print and hand this information out, so we need to think about how to make this easy.
► Other Resources for Parents:
- Resources for Raising Antiracist Children
- Anti-Racism Resources
- Books to Help Kids Understand What It’s Like to Be a Refugee
- Good Books to Read with your Children About “Activism”
- The Dog Isn’t Sleeping: How To Talk With Children About Death (a WBUR story)
- Talking with Your Child About Death
- Talking With Kids About News (a PBS website)
- Using the Science of Gratitude to Raise Grateful Children: Three Scientific Gratitude Practice
- UU World Parenting Blog